Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Birthday

I just recently celebrated my 18th birthday on Saturday, the 29th. As some of you may know, I am attending Glendale Community College. My plan is to receive my AA degree, then I will transfer to ASU to study kinesiology to become a physical therapist. Although, lately, I have been realizing what is so wrong with that statement, "My plan." It's not up to me, or my parents.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

And so I must trust in Him. It's so much easier said than done. So often I find myself worrying about what I will do with my future. I have to pray constantly and remind myself it's not what I will do with my future, but what HE will do with my future. I do believe he has given me the desire to become a physical therapist for a reason, as well as wanting to adopt and have a large family. Whether either of those happens is entirely up to Him, no matter what I think I can do about it. I am so thankful to have a God that loves me so much to plan the best for me, better than I could ever imagine. And that he has put so many loving people around to guide me.

Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

This is my prayer, Lord.


Here are some pictures from my awesome, sports-themed party! :)

My awesome cakes made by my amazing mother!





Coral And I both missed it...



She's just as good!

HEISMAN!

AWH! My favorite!

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Talor,
What great pictures. How fun that you have a blog! Thanks for finding me : )

Have a wonderful week!

Julie

Mission Ministries said...

It was a great b-day tay! Keeping trusting your Lord! Uncle B